As a Professional Organizer, my top three goals are to:
- Help you declutter/purge
- Suggest organizational systems that work for your lifestyle
- Create more open space and ease in finding things
We can do that together in any of the following spaces!
- Art studios
I charge an hourly rate of $60 plus time for travel over 20 miles (from Swampscott, MA).
If you’re considering inviting me to work with you, consider the following:
- After touring the space and understanding your vision, I will almost always start the process by gathering like-items into categories and making suggestions of what to purge. The best way to be organized is simply to own fewer things-you-don’t-really-need.
- Though not all of my clients fit this demographic, I specialize in working with people who may be dealing with depression and/or anxiety. My own experiences offer me a unique perspective and I can be very patient while pushing us forward when my clients may have been stuck on their own.
- I will never make you get rid of something if you don’t want to, but I will push you to think critically about why you are keeping it and how it will impact your desire for an organized space.
- I will never be “shocked” by your space. I’ve pretty much seen everything. Everyone is entitled to their feelings but please know that I will not judge you no matter what I see. I once found a lunchbox with 6-month old cream cheese in a tupperware in my own closet.
- I will not work without my clients present except in extreme circumstances.
- I am not a hauling company but I’m happy to take a few boxes to Goodwill and refer you to someone for larger removal services!
- I will offer some physical space recommendations based on your vision and needs, but I am not an interior designer. For example, I may recommend that you add bins to your closet but I won’t fully design you a custom Elfa system.
- No matter what the situation, we’ll have fun together while getting a TON of work done!